Monday 16 November 2009

Thom-Cat update

A quick update on Thomas while I have a minute, he - and consequently I - didn't have very good night, he came upstairs and slept on my bed as usual but he kept getting up and changing his position ...very restless but cheered up a bit earlier this morning. He is still having to be fed water through a syringe, which he actually doesn't mind so long as the water is not too cold. I could not get him to take his antibiotic this morning as he repeatedly hid it in his mouth then spat it out.I did get him to take the anti-spasmodic pill, so at least he will be a bit more comfortable.

I have to take him back to the vet (the normal one thank goodness, not the emergency one miles away) on Tuesday and then the vet will be able to order the correct prescription food for him, as apparently this depends on the results of the tests they took on Saturday.

I feel totally ungrounded and unable to settle into my normal daily routine. don't know what time it is; I haven't eaten or drunk today, so I am going to do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment