Saturday 14 August 2010

SOCKS SOCKS SOCKS.....



Not much time to blog today but suffice to say I will be casting on for some lovely socks, using my latest aquisition (above), which is Esme from Posh Yarn, in the rather fabulous Theatre Shoes. Kind folk have suggested several patterns for this purpose!!


I also cast on for some Turkish socks from my Socks - A Spin-Off Special book, these are a double-knitting project, and I'm using Manos del Uruguay Clasica in deep red semi solid, and some Elann Peruvian aran in a deep purple.


I'm supposed to be working at the minute; well, we all need a break sometimes! I'm researching funding sources for young people's projects and also resources and activities to spend potential funding on! If only they were yarnies.....


Do watch this space, I'll be back again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment